Who Would Benefit From Sober Coaching With DPR Services?
- Various and multiple addictions (substances, alcohol, sex, gambling etc.)
- Concurrent disorders (anxiety, depression, bipolar, eating disorders, self harm and other mental health concerns)
- Multiple treatment and relapse experiences
- Hectic schedules that do not allow for regular treatment or outpatient options
- Family/relational disintegration and wanting to rebuild connection
- Meeting requirements for legal/court matters or child custody matters
- Feeling resentful, questioning or struggling in your sobriety
- Entering environments or connections that may be threatening to your sobriety
- Wanting a personalized element of self-care
- Looking for continued care and support
- Cultural and/or religious considerations
- Needing assistance in adjusting to sober living and/or integrating into new/old environments
DPR Services understands sobriety does not typically come without struggle or relapse. By meeting each client exactly where they are, and working with them as a ‘whole person’, we assist them in getting to where they would like to be and maintaining it in a manageable way.
What is Sober Coaching?
A Sober Coach is a recovery professional that works on a one-on-one basis with clients as they navigate through their addiction and recovery journey. A sober coach will foster a close and personal relationship with their client as they work on maintaining sobriety.
Highly individualized and interdisciplinary support
will assist clients in relapse prevention, sobriety goals and motivation, self-growth, and creating a well-balanced lifestyle
Sober coaches provide
a holistic approach that will meet personal recovery needs.
Please contact David at [email protected] or at (416) 836-1084